We are finally able to move to our new place in Nashville today!!! Can I just tell you how excited I am this morning?!?! I am actually at work (I know, I know, I need to actually get to work) while Mike is going to get our moving truck to load this morning. By 7:00 tonight, we should have all our stuff moved in to our condo.
The dogs do not know that their 7 month vacation at the KY doggie resort (aka my parents' 10 acres and lake in the backyard) is coming to an end this afternoon. Tucker may suspect something because he decided to get sick yesterday (always happens when we move or leave town). He is walking around like he is drunk, but the vet says it's an inner ear infection. We're keeping our fingers crossed that is the only problem. He's only 7!
No comments:
Post a Comment