Monday, December 14, 2009

It's good to be home.




We are so happy to be back in Nashville again and to be settled into our new place before Christmas. Granted we have shared our place with my family who has visited a few times already in the last 2 weeks, which has kept us busy. We've managed to do all of our Christmas shopping and decorating, see the holiday decorations at the Opryland Hotel, go to a Vandy basketball game, enjoy live music at Puckett's Grocery in Franklin and go back to KY for our office holiday dinner.

Most importantly, we are starting to adjust to both of us working from home. Mike started working with a real estate firm called Iconic Development based in Evanston, IL. They are allowing him to work remotely since he will be covering the southeast region of the states looking for investments and managing existing projects. He is very excited to be working with this group, and I have a feeling he is about to get really busy over the next few weeks.

I can't believe we are in the midst of the last few days of 2009. The year has absolutely flown by, but we can't wait for what's in store for 2010!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you are all settled in! Thanks for the Christmas card!! We got it with your new address! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashley! Your new home in Nashville is beautiful - wish we were there! I hope y'all had a nice Christmas. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete