Here are some pictures I took before the move-in madness began:
Welcome to 5416 Brownstone Dr. - the Fitz home for the next 12 months, at least.
I moved the majority of our stuff out of the condo over Memorial Day weekend while Mike was out of town at a bachelor party in Charleston (I know, major wife points earned with that one). But we still need to head back to KY this coming weekend to get the rest of our stuff that has been in storage for nearly 3 years.
It's been a whirlwind start to summer but that's sort of becoming the norm around here. We did take a much-needed break last weekend. We escaped to the Smoky Mountains in East TN where we had an amazing weekend escape, but that is a subject for another post.
Update on my family members: Little Max is home and doing extremely well. My grandfather is back in Nashville for chemo treatments but this time they are treating him as an outpatient and he can drive himself to his appointments. Such a blessing!
No comments:
Post a Comment