One of the best things about being back in Tennessee is going out on the lake. We've been able to sneak away to Center Hill and Percy Priest Lakes several times this summer. I snapped a picture of the sunset at Center Hill when we were out on our friends' boat one Sunday evening. This is my favorite time to be on the water - it's so peaceful and quiet.
Mike and I have also been out on our boat (D.I.N.K.) at Percy Priest and of course have taken friends along for the day. This picture is my brother Cole and his girlfriend Jen holding one while Mike is trying to toss them off.
Mike turned 30 in June! Oops - I only took a picture of the girls the night we had dinner at our house for his birthday!
I hosted a baby shower with several other girls for our good friends, Jocee and Brian. The shower was on a hot, July night but the rain stayed away and it was actually the perfect weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment