Last night was the grand finale (almost) of the 30th birthday celebration. Mike got me tickets to see the Lady Antebellum concert at the Ryman Auditorium, a sold-out show, and it was AWESOME!! We had great seats so I was able to get some decent shots even with my little Canon (I'm starting a campaign for a big fancy camera). The show opened with a performance from Randy Montana, a new artist who is friend's with Hillary of Lady A. Then Josh Kelley performed a few new country songs (brother of Lady A, Charles Kelley and husband of Katherine Heigl). They were both very good and look forward to hearing them on the radio soon. Here are some of the better shots I got at the concert...they were amazing!!
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Birthday Celebration Month
Well, it's official. I am 30. And it's been great so far! I get to celebrate my birthday for a couple weeks, which is always nice. The hooplahs started last week when I was in KY for a few days. My parents took me out with my grandparents to a new steakhouse in Madisonville called #9 Steakhouse. It was actually really good - my Madisonville friends should give it a try. It is owned by the Terry family.
Saturday night, Mike organized a lovely dinner at Margot Cafe with the Geraghtys and Kroplins. I had never been there before but it is a favorite Nashville restaurant for a lot of people. We missed having Matthew join us but we really enjoyed our meal and the company, as always.
My parents came down to Nashville on Tuesday, my actual birthday, and took us out to dinner at Fleming's Steakhouse. My mother always goes above and beyond for our birthdays and this year was no different.

We had a beautiful arrangement of flowers waiting for us on the table when we arrived, she and my dad showered me with presents and of course there was a birthday cake from the Puffy Muffin!

Last night was the grand finale (almost) of the 30th birthday celebration. Mike got me tickets to see the Lady Antebellum concert at the Ryman Auditorium, a sold-out show, and it was AWESOME!! We had great seats so I was able to get some decent shots even with my little Canon (I'm starting a campaign for a big fancy camera). The show opened with a performance from Randy Montana, a new artist who is friend's with Hillary of Lady A. Then Josh Kelley performed a few new country songs (brother of Lady A, Charles Kelley and husband of Katherine Heigl). They were both very good and look forward to hearing them on the radio soon. Here are some of the better shots I got at the concert...they were amazing!!


The Grand Grand Finale of my birthday is next weekend when we go to Florida for a long weekend getaway. I can't wait to see the sunshine, the palm trees, the ocean and just relax.
Last night was the grand finale (almost) of the 30th birthday celebration. Mike got me tickets to see the Lady Antebellum concert at the Ryman Auditorium, a sold-out show, and it was AWESOME!! We had great seats so I was able to get some decent shots even with my little Canon (I'm starting a campaign for a big fancy camera). The show opened with a performance from Randy Montana, a new artist who is friend's with Hillary of Lady A. Then Josh Kelley performed a few new country songs (brother of Lady A, Charles Kelley and husband of Katherine Heigl). They were both very good and look forward to hearing them on the radio soon. Here are some of the better shots I got at the concert...they were amazing!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment