Fitz updates are long overdue!! I guess I have been putting this off until after we announced...we are expecting!! So it's about time I posted that update AND it's about time we started a family ;)
Mike and I will have been married 7 years this coming June and our baby BOY is expected to arrive in mid-July. We've shared a lot together over these last 7 years, but I can tell you we are most excited about our upcoming adventure raising Baby Fitz. He doesn't have a name yet, and I have a feeling we'll be debating up until the day he is born (mostly because I am so indecisive). We took this picture ourselves in our dining room on Valentine's Day:
Mike and I will have been married 7 years this coming June and our baby BOY is expected to arrive in mid-July. We've shared a lot together over these last 7 years, but I can tell you we are most excited about our upcoming adventure raising Baby Fitz. He doesn't have a name yet, and I have a feeling we'll be debating up until the day he is born (mostly because I am so indecisive). We took this picture ourselves in our dining room on Valentine's Day:

In other big news, we bought a HOUSE! This is where we hope to live for a long, long time. No more nomadic lifestyle for us, moving every 6-12 months. It is an absolutely beautiful house, and I feel so blessed that we will be able to call it our home. We just closed this morning, and we plan to take our time moving in over the next month or so since our current lease goes through May. Here is the new Fitz casa:

Another fun thing we did this month was go to Las Vegas!! I told Mike he wasn't allowed to go on any more trips to Vegas unless he took me along. So for my birthday, he took me there for the weekend. We stayed at the fabulous Palazzo, saw the Beatles Love Cirque du Soleil performance, went to Canyon Ranch spa, ate some really yummy meals, and walked for miles. Here are some highlights:




I hope to take time to post updates as I get bigger, we move, decorate the nursery, and other fun things.
Much love to all!!
Much love to all!!
so excited for the blog update and all of the fun and exciting things going on in your world!
ReplyDeleteI am very happy to be able to read your news, and see the pictures. Wishing you happiness always. Love, Aunt Joanne
ReplyDeleteI was wondering when this would come up!!!! :) Congrats on the closing! Let us know if you need/want help with moving... and by that I mean if you want Dave to help ;)
ReplyDelete