Friday, January 8, 2010

Magic Cure for Angry Sinuses??

The jury is still out on whether or not I have discovered a cure for the reappearing sinus infections I've been experiencing. I'm on a 10-day round of antibiotics so that's probably going to be the realistic cure, but to avoid them in the future, I've started using the Neti-Pot. You put lukewarm water in this pot and stir in a saline solution and then pour it through your nostrils. One word, gross.

I know a lot of people aren't afraid to disclose a lot of personal detail in their blogs, but I'm just not there yet. So here is a picture of another guy who was willing to put a picture of himself using a Neti-pot, out there for the world to see.



You know you've been married a long time if your spouse walks into the kitchen to find you in the middle of this process and all he says is, "that looks fun!" and walks out of the room instead of running for the hills. He did mention later that I should use the bathtub instead of the kitchen sink. I'll keep that in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment