Our little group of Mike and me, Jenny Beth and Matthew, Brian and Jocee, decided to buy tickets to the event at The Standard on 8th Avenue downtown. It was the perfect venue! Everyone met at our place for food and drinks before heading to the festivities. All the pictures I have to post were taken with Jenny Beth's camera (again, I have a resolution to take more pictures in '10)!
Here are the girls at the condo:

We didn't take one of the boys before leaving, but Jocee got them all bow ties for the evening. They were adorable! And they loved our VIP tickets that let them smoke cigars on the 2nd floor.

JB and I on the dance floor - the 80's band was great!

Such a fun time dancing all night!


The only group picture I have that night:

The Standard is a historic house converted to a restaurant with high ceilings, original thick mouldings, amazing chandeliers and apparently really yummy food (didn't get any that night but I've been told to go back for dinner). Will definitely be going back!!!
HAPPY 2010 EVERYONE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment